Today is day 2 of the 30 Days of Why Logic Pro Rules series. And what is Logic Pro better known for than its awesome instrument selection?
Logic provides everything from a:
- Huge synth selection
- Tons of drum kits and sounds
- Vast library of drum machines and sounds
- Versatile Studio Strings, Horns, orchestral and world instruments
- Deep selection of vintage electric pianos, clavinets, and B3 organ
And so, so much more.
So you’ve got the instruments. But how do you make the most out of those sounds for great songs and productions?
There are tons of ways for you to dig into the vast instrument selection at your fingertips. Today let’s hone in on 3:
- How to enjoy key-switching and articulations for dynamic performances
- How to use Classic and Smart Quantizing for tight, yet sensitive, editing
- How to split different instruments across your keyboard for multi-instrument performances