Welcome to day 14 of “Newbie to Ninja” here on WLPR! “Newbie to Ninja” is a beginner’s guide to Apple’s Logic Pro. Videos drop daily (Mondays-Fridays) for the next several weeks.
If you’re brand new to Logic Pro, this series will help you go from feeling like a beginner to complete comfort in Apple’s amazing DAW.
It’s time for the rubber to meet the road and lay down our 1st audio recording. Today’s video is a general overview of capturing a guitar recording into a brand-new Project. We’ll explore:
- Loading & setting up a guitar track
- Choosing a Patch from the Library for a specific electric guitar sound
- Adjusting our guitar track’s tone and effects with Smart Controls
- Loading & customizing Drummer to play along
- Recording and comping between multiple Takes in a Take Folder
That’s a lot for a short video! Let’s get you rolling to lay down your 1st audio recordings in Logic Pro. Check out today’s video for more 👍
P.S. Prefer to download and own the entire Newbie to Ninja series? Click here to own the entire 40-video course today.