Hey There! Thanks for your interest in Why Logic Pro Rules.
Have a burning question about Logic that hasn’t been covered yet?
I love receiving suggestions for posts and videos. While I may not be able to reply to everyone directly, I read every single email that comes through my inbox. Your suggestions are what drives WLPR’s content!
Before submitting your message, please read the following:
1. “Hey Chris, I have a problem in Logic I can’t seem to figure out…”
Of course! That’s what WLPR is all about 🙂
I read every single email that comes my way. But please know I get a lot of emails. And it’s tough for me to reply to everyone.
So I recommend using the website Search field first (it’s to the right in the sidebar), as there’s a good chance I’ve already covered your question.
If you’ve searched both WLPR’s website and YouTube channel and still can’t find the answer – send me a message below! I’ll do my best to answer. Or I’ll add it to my queue of topics to cover.
2. “Hey Chris, I have a problem I need direct help with. Can I hire you to help me over Zoom?”
You sure can! Schedule a Zoom call with me by clicking the following button:
3. “Hey Chris, I have an awesome product I’d like to share with you…”
Thanks for thinking of me! Sure, I’d love to hear about your product. With that said, please note:
- WLPR is first and foremost a website dedicated to helping users with Apple’s Logic Pro
- I only recommend gear and plug-ins I absolutely love and believe are truly helpful to Logic users
- I will not consider posting about a particular piece of gear until I’ve lived with it for a minimum of 3 months (note: this does not guarantee a post or video)
If you’re cool with the above, feel free to say hi. Otherwise I’m sure there are gear websites and channels out there that would love to work with you.
4. “Hey Chris, I just wanted to say ‘hi!'”
That’s awesome! Thanks for taking the time. Just fill out the form below 🙂