A quick fact for you – Logic Pro comes with a ton of fantastic sounding software instruments.
Between Alchemy, Drum Kit Designer, Quick Sampler, and the rest, I can’t imagine how someone couldn’t love making music in Logic Pro.
But what if you want to customize, combine, and create your own ultimate instrument? An instrument that’s uniquely yours, and not just a preset?
It’s easy to overlook the fact that Logic Pro can easily combine instruments together for performing and recording. And on top of that you can customize your ultimate instrument stack on a per-track basis.
For example, you can:
- Combine and perform multiple instruments together as a stack
- Specify key ranges for each instrument in your stack
- Limit velocity value or range on a per instrument basis
- Transpose instruments on a per track basis within the stack
- Process your ultimate instrument stack with Audio effects
- Process instruments individually or in subgroups with Audio and MIDI effects
There’s so much versatility in Logic Pro for erecting your perfect software instrument. Dive into today’s video above for all the details!