When you use something day in and day out, it can be easy to overlook the finer details. And one area that’s so easy to overlook is Logic’s Mixer.
Logic’s Mixer offers massive versatility to your Projects. Aside from adjusting levels, panning, and adding audio effects, what else is there?
Well, here’s a few things Logic’s Mixer can do without breaking a sweat:
- You can customize the Mixer as you see fit with Channel Strip Components (under the View menu in the Mixer).
- Channel Strips can morph from Stereo to Mono back to Stereo again. (Just Option-click the Audio FX section to choose a plugin of a different routing format).
- You can process stereo signals as separate left, right, mid or side content with Dual Mono.
- Sends on Faders allows for high-resolution Send level adjustments. While…
- Independent Pan allows you to adjust the panning of a track to a Send completely independent from the track’s original panning.
- You can send your tracks directly to your audio interface’s various outputs. And…
- Logic can copy your fader levels to your Send levels with a single click thans to Copy Fader to Send. Perfect for Headphone Mixes.
See what I mean? There’s more to Logic’s Mixer than meets the eye.
So in day 5 of our 30-day series, let’s check out how versatile Logic’s Mixer truly is.
Leave a Reply